Stocking stuffers and little gifts are my thing. I love putting together things like $10 secret Santa gifts, Ben's stocking, and gift baskets. I am pretty happy with my stocking stuffers for the babies so I wanted to share some of the ideas!
As usual, these are a mix of Amazon and Target Affiliate links, with links to other sites as well.
Sweet Treats (that aren't too sweet!):
- Plum Organics Teensy Fruits Fruit Snacks
- Little Duck Organics Tiny Freeze Dried Fruits - the babies' absolute favorite special snack
- Happy Baby Organic Creamies - I had no idea they made non-dairy creamies!
Dollar Store Finds:
- felt ornaments - $3 at Target! I found a pear, baby A's favorite fruit and a fox for baby B.
- frame ornaments with their picture - also a cheap Target find
- jingle bell instruments - I will add these to their box of music toys
- snow globes - I had been looking for snow globes for weeks and had given up but then I happened to walk into Walgreens and they had a display of plastic Disney snowglobes for $2.99 - perfect!
Splurge-y and Fun: I actually would have wrapped these but I ran out of wrapping paper so in the stocking they go.
- Piggy Paint Nail Polish - a little pricey but I'd rather pay more and know there aren't chemicals going on their nails. Baby A has also recently started to notice that I paint my toes and I would love to start painting hers for fun.
- Jellycat lovey - Baby A has a cat Jellycat she adores and sleeps with so I got a puppy one for Baby B.
- Honeysticks Crayons
- Pineapple Maraca - also going in the music bin
- socks - I had to buy new socks anyway so I'm sticking them in their stockings. PACT organic cotton socks are our favorite and have lasted us forever - they are finally outgrowing the pairs we got last Christmas!
- toothbrushes - the babies also need new toothbrushes so I have some on the way from Amazon. We like RADIUS Totz Toothbrushes.